Join Our Team – the RM Culture
We love the culture of our organization and the mission we seek to accomplish every day. Elements that make us a successful team include:
- Transparent & Open Communication – We meet as a team on a regular basis to discuss our organization’s philosophy, mission and values and feedback is encouraged from every team member.
- Work/Life Balance – Our organization respects the balance that we all must achieve in order to meet personal and professional demands in our lives. We are encouraged to fulfill our various goals, which allows us to perform our best all around.
- Continued Growth & Learning – Our organization adapts to change by providing training and development in rapidly evolving areas. It is believed a positive work environment must have routine training to improve efficiency and instill positive attitudes among every one of us.
- Positive Reinforcement – Our organization consistently recognizes and rewards us for going above and beyond. We are valued for our talents, dedication and hard work as individuals and as an overall team.
- Team Spirit – All of these elements ultimately lead to a strong sense of unity among each and every one of us.
We can’t wait for you to join our team!
This week’s featured positions:
Full time positions:
Key Holder Sales Associate, North Syracuse Thrifty Shopper
Holiday Coordinator (Seasonal)
Part time positions:
Key Holder Sales Associate, Binghamton Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, Cicero Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, East Syracuse Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, New Hartford Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, Watertown Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, Westvale Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Binghamton Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Cortland Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Ithaca Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Liverpool Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, New Hartford Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, North Syracuse Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Oswego Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Valley Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Watertown Thrifty Shopper
To search more current career opportunities, please click here. The Rescue Mission is an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on taking care of our employees with the same caring values we have for our clients.
The Rescue Mission offers a comprehensive benefits package* for both our full-time and part-time employees:
Flexible Spending Account – FSA
Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO) Paid Holidays
Career Development and Growth Opportunities
Personal Illness, Accident & Cancer Insurance
Discounted Auto, Home & Renters Insurance
529 NY State College Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Plan
Empower Credit Union Membership
Thrifty Shopper Employee Discount
*Some eligibility requirements apply