This month, I was lucky enough to have not one, but two amazing thrift hauls! These items were purchased at two different Thrifty Shopper stores: the New Hartford location and the East Syracuse location.
Every month, I typically make at least one to two trips to nearby cities to broaden my inventory supply. I love going to the Thrifty Shopper stores because their prices are very reasonable and they have many stores throughout the Syracuse area. Here I am sharing my December thrift hauls from Thrifty Shopper.
Okay so first, let me list out my thrift finds from Thrifty Shopper by category:
Thrift Hauls, Tops:
- 1. Zara Embellished Top- Size Medium
- 2. Kittenish White Tee- Size Large
- 3. Free People Linen Wrap Top- Size Small
- 4. Ann Taylor Blue Crop Top- Size Medium
- 5. Moms Hustle Hard Tee- Size Small
- 6. Ann Taylor Petites Stripe Top- Size XS Petite
- 7. Anthropologie Floral Top- Size 6
- 8. Joe’s Jeans Red Linen Top- Size Small
Thrift Hauls, Dresses:
- 9. NWT LOFT Jeweled Sweatshirt Dress- Size Petite Small
- 10. Motherhood Maternity Dress- Size Medium
- 11. Adam Lippes Tweed Dress- Size 10
- 12. Theory Black Dress- Size 2
- 13. LuLaRoe Henley Dress- Size 3XL
- 14. BCBGeneration Mauve Trench Coat- Size Small
- 15. I.N.C Paint Stroke Dress- Size Petite Medium
- 16. Vineyard Vines Stripe Dress- Size Medium
Thrift Hauls, Jackets:
- 17. Moncler Purple Puffer Coat- Size 3
- 18. Ann Taylor Nautical Blazer- Size X-Small
- 19. Zara Plaid Jacket- Size Small
- 20. Hinge Leather Quilted Jacket- Size Medium
- 21. Juicy Couture Lace Up Back Jacket- Size Small
- 22. Zara Orange Blazer- Size Small
- 23. Tulle Trench Coat- Size Medium
- 24. Boden Polka Dot Jacket- Size 10
- 25. Cole Haan Black Trench- Size Large
Total Cost= Approximately $175
That’s right! I bought all of this amazing stuff for approximately $175 and I am really happy with what I found this month. Not all of my thrift trips are this successful; considering that I only went to two Thrifty Shopper stores, I am a happy camper. If you happen to live in or visit the Syracuse area, I would definitely recommend visiting a Thrifty Shopper store.
About the Author
Bianca Ida is a fashion blogger and Poshmark reseller living in upstate New York. As a woman who loves a good bargain and the finer things in life, she is excited to share her secrets to living luxuriously on a budget! Be sure to check out her blog, Recycled Roses, for more tips and tricks on how to live luxuriously for less. Also, follow her on Instagram at @recycledrosesguide and check out her Poshmark account @biancabiai!
Want to see more stories, tips and finds from fellow thrift shoppers, as well as notifications on upcoming sales and promotions? Sign up for our weekly newsletter at iShopThrifty.org/rewards.